Talisman Of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADM, GM's And Mods

+5
requim
glennmyrrh
CroS-BoS
D3moLish3R
Admin
9 posters

Go down

ADM, GM's And Mods Empty ADM, GM's And Mods

Post  Admin Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:28 am

The Admin Team is ADM: BooM,Emerald & Stick GM's: Bubbles & Shard of Silence. 1 more GM is too be picked and 3 Moderators are to be picked.

Admin
Admin

https://talismanoflegend.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

ADM, GM's And Mods Empty Re: ADM, GM's And Mods

Post  D3moLish3R Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:11 pm

hello there. i want to play. where can i download this. thanks.
-DemoLisheR

D3moLish3R

Back to top Go down

Post  CroS-BoS Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:36 am

Hi I want to ask you whether there is a way to become a GM or MOD. I've played the game about 2 years and know almost everything about it.

CroS-BoS

Back to top Go down

ADM, GM's And Mods Empty GM application

Post  glennmyrrh Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:02 am

hi BlackGhOst here... i've been a GM of Talisman Revolution Server...

"GM BlackGhOst" in Talisman Revolution Server..

And i see that most of the players there are in this server.. so i would like to apply as a GM or MOD

ShardofSilence and Demolisher are players in Talisman Revolution Server..

I know a lot about the game.. since i have been playing a Philippine Server.. And i know many tips on how to make this server good.. I'm aware of do's and dont's of a GM

that would be all hoping for your reply.

Last edited by glennmyrrh on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong sentence)

glennmyrrh

Back to top Go down

ADM, GM's And Mods Empty RE:ADM, GM's And Mods

Post  requim Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:37 am

I don't think server is already up.

requim

Back to top Go down

Post  CroS-BoS Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:29 pm

I play the game from the very beginning and i know almost everything about it , but i have never been GM or MOD. So i want to know how i can be. Some ADM say that i have to know how to work with HTML files, Photo shop and others.

CroS-BoS

Back to top Go down

ADM, GM's And Mods Empty Gm/Mod

Post  1234xavier Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Well Im officialy going to apply for the spot if its still avalible. Heres why I think Id make a decent GM/MOD.
Im on pretty much full time.
I dont mind answering questions and helping players.
I follow the rules set by the GMs and respect them {and other players}
I dont care about the guild wars, my guild helps with allies if they need it but war time isnt some thing we do, so people couldnt complain there was cheeting involved.
I like to help.
I speak english and am patient with those who cant speak it well.
My goals would be to help players,improve the game and keep the rules enforced. To make sure people have fun and get the full experiance of our server.
And I have nothing to gain being a mod/gm becasue my tamer is already awesome lol {jk} Seriously I see alot of times the time zones for players and GMs is off. So when some one does need help theres no one around to answer/help them. I also have NO problem telling people to shut up when they act up in world chat.
Well theres why i think id do a good job. LOL I really dred if some thing does go down with the server becasue the GMs always get eaten alive in chat.....But its some thing i think I could handle. So Id like to try Razz

1234xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  jacop Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:13 pm

hi can i be a gm or mod i have been playing for 3 years i know 4 Languages English,danish,Portuguese,Romanian. am very active and i know every thing about the game and i can watch the server for bugs and questions. im experienced on photoshop and other editing software i can also help with in game stuffs and also i can provide guides for newbies with every thing they need so i hope u make me a gm or mod

jacop

Back to top Go down

ADM, GM's And Mods Empty Hi

Post  XxSpyro257 Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:27 am

I would like to apply for GM
Why? Because
I am already a GM on Talisman Of Legend [GM]XxSpyro257 1 year of experience with the game, 5 years playing MMO games all together I know All Commands for GM & would really like to be part of your staff & your server, I am a big help to others and very friendly. I speak 2 languages English & Greek (but just a little bulgarian I'm still learning). As it says on your front website, You are the most friendly of staff & I hate being mean to players especially if they are the ones who keep your server going. I have already sent an email to Alex so if you confirm me please contact me by that email address it would be much appreciated. Thanks for your time
Adam.

XxSpyro257

Back to top Go down

ADM, GM's And Mods Empty GM/MOD application

Post  iluvyunie Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:03 am

Hi,
Name: Erza

I'm officially applying for the spot MOD/GM in your up coming server. I played different games for the past 3 years. Original server of TO, and other mmo/mmorpg games. I also played TO franchise in our country called WOW. I would be a great asset lol! to your server because i can handle players in humble ways, I've been a MOD in Talisman Of legends. I can handle players without muting or kicking them on the game... I'm always online like almost 8 hours a day, I don't Ignore players, even they're spamming me... i manage to handle them talking in kind manners.
I can handle Events, and carry the pressure of the spammers in world hahaha...
I also handling players who talk like sh1t haha. coz in my previous server they really trash talk GM there, so its me who can handle things hahaha...that Even highest raking GM can't handle...

I speak 2 Languages, English and Filipino, as you can see i can be a great asset, for the reason that i can speak Filipino, if you could observe other servers, the most number of players are come from Philippines who speak Filipino.( if i'm mistaken, 2nd to Brazilians )

I'm always following the rules. I'm always helping newbie players to level up... and help them at least to start in the server. I'm a friendly staff i think all players that talked to me think so hahaha...( kidding )... I talked much, like i can even handle like 10 players at the same time haha, some asking questions, some spamming me, some are want to become friends with me hehe...
I know each and every commands on the server, ( i think everyone knows haha, coz its searchable lol! )

Handling players is my game, coz almost of em are my friends so if they spam i just say "please stop spamming" thats it, coz we're friends haha... and I'm humble, i don't talk like little retard haha...

I'm a player too, so i know how players feel with all matters in game.

lol! lol! lol! lol!

If your interested just Message me here at Forum, Thanks and god bless.

iluvyunie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum